HOW TO INSTALL & USE XPRIVACY APP | Full Guide
Do you know how to keep your information Secure? This is the best app to prevent hackers from grabbing your information as well as most of the apps which you install on your android phone take information of your device with out knowing you. They take Location, Your device IDs, Gmail and many more. To prevent this we have a wonderful app which will give fake information to the app which you want. Beginners wont understand the app easily but we will make it easy for you. Follow the steps below for to learn How to install & use Xprivacy.
- First of all your phone need to be rooted
- Active Xposed Framework
- Xprivacy app
SEE - HOW TO INSTALL XPOSED FRAMEWORK FOR LOLLIPOP USERS
Why Xposed framework Is Necessary To Activate Xprivacy?Xprivacy is a module app which only runs on activating it on xposed framework
ONLY FOR LOLLIPOP AND MARSHMALLOW USERSNow Its Time To Install & Activate Xprivacy Module App In Xposed Framework Installer:
- Download Xprivacy app and install it
- Once the installation is done you need to open Xposed framework> modules and click on check mark of Xprivacy app.
- Now go back and complete reboot your phone. This is a must do step. No reboot then no activation of Xprivacy module in Xposed framework.
- After reboot when you open privacy it will show you the list of apps installed in your phone.
How to use Xprivacy app for Beginners:
- When Xprivacy module is opened it will load for a second and it will show you the list of apps which is in your phone.
- Select the app which you want to spoof.
- You will see many options like Identification, Phone, Location, System and many more.
- Tick on the options which you want to give fake information. Like shown in the figure
- Once selected. On the top right corner you will see 3dots. Click on that. You will get some options. Select settings and click on randomize all and save it.
- THAT'S IT. YOU HAVE LEARNED THE FULL GUIDE
- Its free
- No ads at all
- Have many features then other alternatives
Alternet to Xprivacy- Donkey Guard
(1) Will XPrivacy make my gadget slower?
Perhaps a tad bit, however you most likely won't take note.
On the off chance that you run correlation benchmarks, please submit them.
In any case, my gadget is moderate with XPrivacy! It created the impression that at times this was brought on by the TRIM bug. See here for more data and an answer.
(2) Does XPrivacy utilize a ton of memory and battery?
(3) Can you help me with establishing my gadget?
There are numerous advisers for help you to root your gadget. Utilize your most loved web crawler to discover one.
(4) How would I be able to reset an application's XPrivacy settings?
While seeing an application's limitations, select Menu > Clear, then reboot.
(5) Can I reinforcement XPrivacy's limitations, settings, and use information?
Beginning with adaptation 1.11.13, you can no more reinforcement XPrivacy's information with standard reinforcement instruments, for example, Titanium Backup. This is on the grounds that the database is no more put away in the XPrivacy information envelope, however in a framework organizer. I have attempted to store the database in the XPrivacy information envelope, however this prompts a wide range of consent issues.
**Try On Your Own Risk. We Are Not Responsable For Anything**
Its Easy To Remember Our Website Just "UNLIMITED LOOT TRICKS"
Feel Free To Ask Questions. We Love Solving Your Problems Regarding This Topic.
Never Miss Any Update. We Are On Facebook, Whatsapp, Youtube & Google+